When this happens it can have different causes.
The most common one being that the Instagram page wasn't connected via the Instagram App to your Facebook page. Chances are that Instagram has been connected thru Facebook. Which doesn't give us the correct access. You can solve this easily by following these steps:
- Open the Instagram app go to the page you want to connect in Media Injection.
- Click in the right corner to see your Instagram profile. It's the place where you can see the Instagram posts you've published.
- Then click on 'the gear' icon right next to the button 'edit profile'.
- Scroll down to 'business settings'.
- Click 'Switch Back to Personal Account'. Don't worry you won't lose any data or scheduled ads.
Now your page has been switched back to a personal account you can switch it back to a business profile.
- Go back to your profile again and click the three dots at the top right corner.
- Choose 'Switch to Business Profile'
- And simply follow the steps the app lead you thru and choose the correct Facebook page to connect.
Once you've done this you've set up your account correctly. Now go back to Media Injection and add the channel. You should now see the Instagram page you've just set-up.
Another one could be that Instagram has a time restriction. This is something they random do and we can't see when it happens. But you get a notification saying that you don't have enough rights. When that happens wait a couple hours (at least 3) and try again. If you still get it after that then contact our support: email@example.com