Sure! There are two ways to do this. Either go to the project in question and click on 'Queue' or directly go to the content calendar and find the post you want to edit. Simply hover over the post and click the 'Edit' button.
Editing a post in the Facebook queue
If you've put the message in the Facebook queue it's a bit more of a workaround than just a scheduled post. If the status of the post is "External Queue" with the green dot, follow the next steps to edit the post:
- Click the 'Edit' button as shown in the screenshot above
- Check the box in front of 'Remove message from Facebook queue'
- Click 'Update message'
- Publish the update message before making any changes
- Click the 'Edit' button of the scheduled post you want to change again
- Make the changes you want to do
- Check the box in front of 'Place message in Facebook queue'
- Update message
- Publish your edited message
If you don't delete the message from the Facebook queue first, the changes will only be visible in Media Injection and instead, two posts will be visible in your business manager in the scheduled posts section. The old one and the edited one.